Available Insurance Coverage’s
Local Community Insurance Services aims to assist not for profit organizations that have the following characteristics:
- Provide a public benefit to or serve a charitable purpose for the broader community
- Have annual turnover/funding of up to $5 million
- Located in the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia or the Territories of Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Do not distribute profits to members; and
- Consists mainly of volunteers.
This site is to provide insurance information and premium costs directly to not-for-profit clubs and community groups. Quotations are not to be accessed and resold by insurance brokers or agents or other insurance intermediaries.
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Canada
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Canada (JLT) is a leading risk management, insurance and employee benefits specialty brokerage firm. JLT is a subsidiary of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage firms. JLT Group employs over 4,000 professionals worldwide and has offices in 33 countries.