This insurance policy provides cover for the costs incurred in Replacement and/or Repair of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment following accidental damage or mechanical breakdown.
Sum Insured Limits:
- Breakdown – any one machine or appliance $10,000 (Maximum);
- Spoilage of Refrigerated Stock – $2,500 (Maximum).
Additional Policy Benefits
|Data & Media||$10,000|
|Equipment Breakdown Business Interruption||Included|
|Interruption by Civil Authority||Up to 2 Weeks|
|By Laws Coverage||$10,000|
Exclusions (Equipment which cannot be covered under this policy)
- Submersible pumps, turbine pumps, vehicle motor pumps;
- Vehicles, mobile plant (other than electric lawn mowers, rollers, coring or aerator machines);
- Electronic equipment (other than scales and cash registers);
- Any domestic appliances in living quarters;
- Elevators, Lifts and Escalators.
This description is issued as a matter of information only and for full terms and conditions you should refer to the policy wording.
We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any inadvertent or negligent act, error or omission on our part in preparing these statements or for any loss, damage or expense thereby occasioned to any recipient of this letter.