This insurance policy will provide coverage following loss and/or damage to property:
- While in the normal course of transit by road vehicle anywhere in Canada, or
- Anywhere in Canada including while in transit.
Named Perils Coverage: Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Impact Aircraft, Impact Spacecraft, Impact Land vehicle, Riot, Vandalism, Malicious Act, Smoke, Leakage from Fire Protective Equipment, Windstorm or Hail;
All Risks Coverage: Sudden and unforeseen accidental loss or damage.
Anywhere in Canada.
Exclusions to coverage
Named Perils Coverage:
- Delay, loss of market, consequential loss, depreciation, deterioration;
- Jewellery, watches, furs, antiques, paintings, works of art, precious metals or stones;
- Explosives, petroleum and gas products;
- Cigarettes, tobacco, wines, spirits, etc;
- Collision by conveying vehicle with curb or uneven surface;
- Theft by employees;
- Electrical and mechanical derangement unless visible damage to exterior of machine.
For All Risks Coverage, the following exclusions apply in addition to the Named Perils exclusions:
- Mechanical, electronic or electrical breakdown unless as a result of an insured loss;
- Cracking, scratching or breakage of glass or fragile items unless as a result of an insured loss;
- Rust, oxidation, mildew, mould, vermin, insects, change of colour, process of heating, drying, cleaning, dyeing, alteration insured item;
- Action of light or atmospheric conditions, vibration, wear, tear, depreciation;
- Dishonesty by Insured or Others to whom insured property entrusted;
- Action of sea, tidal wave, high water or flood;
- Theft by employees;
- Unexplained inventory shortage;
- Theft other than from forcible and violent entry evidenced by visible damage to the securely locked portion of the building;
This description is issued as a matter of information only and for full terms and conditions you should refer to the policy wording.
We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any inadvertent or negligent act, error or omission on our part in preparing these statements or for any loss, damage or expense thereby occasioned to any recipient of this notice.